Robot Holocaust

Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Labels: , ,


Directed by Steven Spielberg
Written by Lawrence Kasdan
Budget: $18,000,000
IMDB

I don't think I have to go into very much depth with the plot on this one.
Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) is in search of the Ark of the Covenant (the chest that housed the ten commandment). Nazi's are hot on his trail.
This is a classic. It's pretty hard to find anything wrong with it-- it even has Nazis as the villains, something every movie should have. My favorite scenes are when he shoots the guy who is threatening him with a sword and when he's fighting that big guy and he gets chopped up by a propeller. When I was a kid it used to scare the shit out of me when everybody melts at the end, but it looks a bit cheesy now.

10/10
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rating Scale Explanation

The rating scale is simple. 1 is the worst 10 is the best and 5 is mediocre. 5.5 or greater is a movie that I at least find enjoyable. You could also think of 5 as a zero and 1 as a negative 5. I feel like that sounds even more convoluted.

Blog Archive