Robot Holocaust

Spider-Man 3 (2007)

Labels: ,


Directed by Sam Ramai
Written by Sam Ramai, Ivan Ramai and Alvin Sargent
Budget: $258,000,000
IMDB

Out of the three Spider-Man movies made thus far, this is by far the one that seems like it's made by Sam Ramai the most. It's not the best, but I still love it. In fact, I don't really understand why people dislike it (I mean, 6.6 on IMDB, what the fuck?).
I don't really need to tell you what happens in this flick, but I can tell you that the scene where Peter Parker is in the jazz club playing the piano and dancing around is hilarious. They really play up Parker's nerdy-ness incredibly.

9/10
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rating Scale Explanation

The rating scale is simple. 1 is the worst 10 is the best and 5 is mediocre. 5.5 or greater is a movie that I at least find enjoyable. You could also think of 5 as a zero and 1 as a negative 5. I feel like that sounds even more convoluted.

Blog Archive