Robot Holocaust

Drive Angry (2011)

Labels: ,
Directed by Patrick Lussier
Written by Todd Farmer and Patrick Lussier
IMDB

Nicolas Cage escapes from Hell in a muscle car to take down a satan worshiping cult leader who killed his daughter and has kidnapped his granddaughter.  He teams up with a waitress and hunts down the cult leader while attempting to outrun satan’s accountant.
This film is pure ridiculousness.  My problem with the film is that it is about 20-to-30 minutes too long.  I fell asleep around the end for a few minutes, but my wife woke me up.  I’d go higher on the rating, but it dragged at times.  Some of it was funny and it was fairly outrageous.


5.5/10
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rating Scale Explanation

The rating scale is simple. 1 is the worst 10 is the best and 5 is mediocre. 5.5 or greater is a movie that I at least find enjoyable. You could also think of 5 as a zero and 1 as a negative 5. I feel like that sounds even more convoluted.

Blog Archive