Robot Holocaust

Fast & Furious (2009)

Labels: ,
Directed by Justin Lin
Written by Chris Morgan
IMDB

The fourth film sees Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker) and Dom (Vin Diesel) reunite.  They are out to take down a heroin smuggler and if they can deliver him, then the FBI has promised to let Dom walk.
Another ridiculous and entertaining entry into this absurd series.  I was sad that Tyrese didn’t show up, but I saw that he is in “Fast Five,” and now I cannot wait to watch it.  Okay, I like these movies a lot.  They’re not masterpieces, but they are pure fun, fast-paced and exciting.
 
7.5/10
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rating Scale Explanation

The rating scale is simple. 1 is the worst 10 is the best and 5 is mediocre. 5.5 or greater is a movie that I at least find enjoyable. You could also think of 5 as a zero and 1 as a negative 5. I feel like that sounds even more convoluted.

Blog Archive