Robot Holocaust

National Treasure (2004)

Labels: , , ,


Directed by John Turtletaub
Written by Jim Kouf, Cormac Wibberley and Marianne Wibberley
Budget: $100,000,000
IMDB

Nick Cage stars as the cocky, douchey historian turned treasure hunter. He is on a race to find the treasure with an ex crew member and they steal the constitution.
I don't really know what to say about this movie because it's obviously bad, but it's so entertaining. I was drunk when I watched it, but I'm sure I would have enjoyed it anyway.
A really fun mindless action/adventure movie.

7/10
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rating Scale Explanation

The rating scale is simple. 1 is the worst 10 is the best and 5 is mediocre. 5.5 or greater is a movie that I at least find enjoyable. You could also think of 5 as a zero and 1 as a negative 5. I feel like that sounds even more convoluted.

Blog Archive