Robot Holocaust

Robocop 3 (1993)

Labels: ,

Directed by Fred Dekker
Written by Fred Dekker and Frank Miller
IMDB

I live blogged my reactions to this movie on Twitter. Those tweets are below.

For the next hour and 40 minutes I will be tweeting exclusively about #robocop3

OCP still causin' trouble! #robocop3

The best thing about Robocop isn't that he's half cop, it's that he's half robot. #robocop3

"I'll buy that for a dollar." #robocop3

The parallels between the OCP and the Nazis is startling. #robocop3

ED-209 is loyal as a puppy. #robocop3

A female cop, now I've seen everything! #robocop3 #officerannelewis

So far I would say this movie is worse than any Police Academy movie I've ever seen. #robocop3

Robocop:Robocop 3::Batman Begins:Batman & Robin #robocop3

As crazy as it might sound, I think Robocop just converted to Christianity. #robocop3

"Dr. Lazarus." What an awful name. #robocop3

I wish this wasn't PG-15. This movie is boring! #robocop3

RIP #officerannelewis #robocop3

There's seriously an hour left on this. Good grief. #robocop3

I hope Rip Torn got a fat paycheck for this shit. #robocop3

Robocop 3 is a mixture of terrible acting and pathetic action sequences. #robocop3

Murphy is more badass than this. #robocop3

They should have called this movie Robocop and a Half. #robocop3

The Japanese evil Robocop (though more human looking) just cut a sign in half instead of killing a guy. #robocop3

Robocop going crazy with a blowtorch in the police headquarters. That's what I'm talking about! #robocop3

The terrorists were just deputized. Maybe we should try that with the Taliban. #robocop3

The Japanese evil ninja Robocop vs. Robocop in the ultimate showdown. I know who I'm rooting for! #robocop3

Horrible fight. So stupid. #robocop3

Robocop's jetpack is one of the worst movie moments. It's equal to the rape scenes in I Spit on Your Grave. #robocop3

Wow. That was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. 2/10. #robocop3

2/10
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Rating Scale Explanation

The rating scale is simple. 1 is the worst 10 is the best and 5 is mediocre. 5.5 or greater is a movie that I at least find enjoyable. You could also think of 5 as a zero and 1 as a negative 5. I feel like that sounds even more convoluted.

Blog Archive